Saturday, October 13, 2012

A "Gem" of a Set


[Sorry, I couldn't resist the title...]

I am re---ally excited about our newest addition to the shop; our Gem Numbers sets.
After several designs, this idea has finally evolved into a set that I feel is practical, pretty and perfectly suited for play. I hope you and your children will enjoy this set as much as we are!!


I've created two listings. One is for the basic version of this set. [This one does not include the Wall Cards or the larger sizes for the Number Line]. The second listing is for the complete Gem Numbers set.

You can find our complete Gem Numbers card set here - and our basic Gem Numbers card set here.

Have a happy harvest weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! If you have specific questions or comments and would like to e-mail us directly, please send your message to: snappyprintables@gmail.com.